-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 am 
The Eventress

It’s time for the second episode of the Final Fantasy XI Community Team Podcast Tour! Matt Hilton and Opal Flame from FFXI Vault discuss the seasonal events, read your e-mails and shed some light on their own adventures during these festivities of Vana’diel! Read on to find the winners of our prize giveaway!

Quote:
Grand prize winner (Shadow Lord Statue) - Corinth wrote about the Sunbreeze Festival dating way back to 2004. It was a reminder of how long players have been able to enjoy these festivities in Vana’diel and captured the spirit of the show’s topic very well.

Runner up (FFXI Piano Collections CD) - Veloxe expressed the concern of obtaining all three of the Rank 5 Bonanza King Statues, all in-character! It definitely set the mood for the overall discussion of the show!

Runner up (FFXI Piano Collections CD) - Eruainur’s suggestion brought up a very good suggestion on how to give the events an extra layer of community to the game.

Runner up (FFXI Piano Collections CD) - Zarden writes about true Vana’diel Events, celebrating the major historical events in Vana’diel.

Runner up (FFXI Piano Collections CD) - Vontri tells a story about how an encounter with a starlight chef got him into cooking and wonders if the various seasonal events could possible interest players to other hobbies and activities in Vana’diel.

Congratulations to the winners! And many thanks to Luso (www.pharaohatem.com) for the music tracks!

Link: http://asktamandsoo.com/site/podcast/he ... /#more-214

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:33 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Sorry kat ;_;

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 am 
The Eventress

Oh no worries, I didn't really want the statue! On my email submission I asked Matt if I won if I could swap the statue for a Tidal Talisman since I never had the opportunity to order one lol.

It's strange though because from my understanding of the contest, they were looking for ideas for new events. Yet all of the winners were just stories about the events past, and their experiences with them.

Either way it makes for a good listen! :)