-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 pm 

As most of you know, I've been leveling pretty steadily with Blue Mage as of late. At 41 (and after some hit-and-run skill-up runs...) I have my Blue Magic capped, and am currently seeking to learn all the Blue Magic that I can so I won't have to stop EXPing to venture off to find them. For the most part, I can solo most of them, which is a very good thing. The only real ones I need help for are the following;

Jettatura: It is learned from Hippogryphs, which are easily fought in Riverene Site - #A01. Yes...nasty beasts, but all I would need is a White Mage to help me out, as they are easily duoed. With Cocoon and Metallic Body, I will be able to stand my ground; hence, I'll just need a little more support in the form of white magic. Also, the Blue Mage Hunting Grounds site says that paired with a tanking job, it's easily duoed.

Refueling: The one spell that has me drooling...BLU's version of Haste. This one is very simple to get to; right outside the gates of the Halvung Staging Point, and Bomb Clusters will be the target. All that is required is a few 75 melees, while I toss Wild Carrots and emotional support. XD

Frightful Roar: This one is fairly straight-forward, but it's a double-edged sword. We can either fight them in Sararium (which, will not only limit us to level 50, but it will also lower Fomor Hate) or we can venture to Uleguerand Range, which will require more manpower, which may make things a bit more difficult. It is learned from Taurus monsters, which have the ability to inflict Doom with Mortal Ray. Fortunately, it can be avoided by turning away when the move is used.

Well these are the big ones that I'll be unable to attain alone. If at all possible, I could use any and all assistance that is offered. Obviously, I'm more concerned with Refueling than the two others.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:40 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
I have refueling but I can help out on the other two since I need them :x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:35 am 

I'm going on a blue magic run this weekend, and am fully intent on hopefully getting these 3 out of the way. Being it's fall break starting tomorrow, I'll see who is up to the journey at about 8:00 tomorrow, then we'll go from there. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:03 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
okay, I have the CoP static at 9:30, but before and after that hit me up :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am 

This weekend probably saw the most spells I've learned in a single setting! I would like to thank Astrai, Alisah, Miasto, and Borne for lending a helping hand in my quest to learn blue magic. This weekend alone, I learned:

Jettatura
Frightful Roar
Awful Gaze
Magnetite Cloud
Stinking Gas
Mandibular Bite
Venom Shell

I guess we could say it was a learning experience!