-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:24 pm 
Rampaging Warlock

IGNs: Anidawehi (mithra rdm, ACTIVE), Iernhardt (galka war, Inactive), Elijah (elvaan mnk, Inactive).
I know we have some members who are still rank 5 and I would like to put together a 5-1 and 5-2 run, followed by organizing a Zilart static. You must be rank 6 to start Zilart missions. My third characer, Elijah, is currently rank 5 (and as been since about the time the dino's roamed the earth >.>)

So anyhoo, anyone needing these missions or who would be willing to help, please sign up here and let me know what days and times you would be available.

Zilart missions can be completed up through Sky access much faster than Promies for Sea. I have done these missions many times for others, in addition to completing them on Iernhardt and Anida. If started early enough, they can be done in one day.

Since the rank 5-1 and 5-2 missions are the same for each nation, I am simply providing the link to the "Missions" chapter on Wiki. Choose your nation for the outline on the missions and how to get started.
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Missions

Level 65 is the recommended minimum level for some Zilart missions, but I have taken folks through as low as in their 50's. Just a matter of keepng hate off of them. The missions are quite easy, if not just a tad long due to the cutscenes and travel time.

The story line isn't quite so intense as Promies, but it is a good one. I think you will enjoy it.

Members:

Elijah: MNK/WAR or MNK/DNC (hope to be level 65 or higher by the time we start)

Helpers:

Artimus: 75MNK/WAR (willing, depending on mission scheduling and his work schedule)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:43 pm 
The Eventress

If I'm on and not tied up in anything else at the time, I'll be there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm 
Melee WHM master

IGNs: Main - Dude
Mules - Deathfromabove, Pieisawsome, Dudette, Minidude, Dudewheresmycar, and Dudesmule
Did these in about a week trio im down to help other people that need missions / story lines just remember to get rid of tonberry hate before the one fight unless you want to get hit for 2-3k dmg was sooooo fun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
I have the rank 5 missions done, but I'd like to help out^^
I'd also like to start Zilart missions too :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 am 
Maiden of many mules

I would help out, I could also use sky on Idun hehe =x , but I know that Iern's online time doesn't work so well with mine =x

But my time is from 1 pm est till 8 pm est or so every day, except Sunday.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:34 pm 
Rampaging Warlock

IGNs: Anidawehi (mithra rdm, ACTIVE), Iernhardt (galka war, Inactive), Elijah (elvaan mnk, Inactive).
Ok, I just need to know the days and times people can be online. I can be online early enough for Ethy to join (that's 12-7pm CST). I cannot schedule them for Fri-Sun, as I leave those days open for my weekly shopping trip. Most of the time that is on Saturday evenings, but occasionally on Friday, and less often Sunday.

But we still need one more person and perhaps other people willing to help in the event the current volunteers cannot make it. Also need to know what jobs you plan to bring to the party. ^^

These missions are fun and there are no level caps, so I think it would be an enjoyable experience. It wouldn't be unreasonable to have them completed in 2-3 weeks, at one day a week dedicated to getting them done.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:16 pm 
Rampaging Warlock

Re-emphasizing: I need to know what times people are available to do these missions. I can be online as early as 12pm Mon-Thurs so that Ethy can bring Idun.

I also need to know jobs. Elijah is monk. I know Dude would be whm, Astrai rdm, Kat sam?, Idun ? (not sure what jobs you have leveled on that one Ethy, besides whm). We'd still need a tank.

I got my rank 5 missions done with a pickup party a couple of nights ago, but still gonna do them for whoever needs them. They are easy, we had them both done within an hour. I am officially on ZM4 now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:38 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
I have thf 68, blu 56 and rdm 44.
Time wise Monday, or Wednesday after 4pm est I can.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:51 pm 
Rampaging Warlock

akasuke1415 wrote:
I have thf 68, blu 56 and rdm 44.
Time wise Monday, or Wednesday after 4pm est I can.

I guess you'd be thf then, lol. Don't know why, but I was thinking your rdm was a higher level.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
I need this someday but my times rarely go along with ethys :p maybe I could help some mondays/wednesdays as bst (4est+) but I really cant commit to anything ; ; My kids and wife are always after me at that point in the day.