-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 am 
Rampaging Warlock

IGNs: Anidawehi (mithra rdm, ACTIVE), Iernhardt (galka war, Inactive), Elijah (elvaan mnk, Inactive).
Aidran wrote:
I'm sorry Sunday's run didn't go off as planned. Anida, we are rescheduled for Monday, 6:30PM EST.

Also, please see about having the Mamool Ja Staging Point and the Dvucca Isle Staging Point unlocked. This will substantially speed up AM29-AM31.

Sorry for the no show yesterday, Aid. I was completely passed out from 12pm til 8pm. My days/nights are so incredibly turned around and I am trying to get it all back to normal and I am exhausted beyond description. I don't think I will be able to make it for 6:30pm. I'll probably be sleeping.

It may be best to go ahead and do these runs without me. I do not want to hold everyone up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
Sorry I couldn't make it... I didn't realize I had so much stuff do to today I didn't the chance to long on...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 am 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Sorry for the late update. Are there any objections to bumping AM35 two weeks from now? The schedule would proceed as normal starting from that date (and speaking of which, we'd almost be done). This is mainly because I posted this on short notice, two people are still on AM29, two more are on AM31 (my fault for that), and then next weekend we're busy with Swift Belt and Divine Might.

Any objections to resuming on March 7th?

Iernhardt wrote:
Aidran wrote:
I'm sorry Sunday's run didn't go off as planned. Anida, we are rescheduled for Monday, 6:30PM EST.

Also, please see about having the Mamool Ja Staging Point and the Dvucca Isle Staging Point unlocked. This will substantially speed up AM29-AM31.

Sorry for the no show yesterday, Aid. I was completely passed out from 12pm til 8pm. My days/nights are so incredibly turned around and I am trying to get it all back to normal and I am exhausted beyond description. I don't think I will be able to make it for 6:30pm. I'll probably be sleeping.

It may be best to go ahead and do these runs without me. I do not want to hold everyone up.

Sorry to hear, Anida. We'll be doing AM35 on the 7th; if you think your sleeping schedule will be better by then, and if you'd like to stay with us, let me know. I'd like to set up an AM29-AM31 run later in the week for Astrai, Neohanzou, and Zyn (though I don't know if Zyn will be joining the static, can't hurt to help a friend). There's no pressure if you don't want to stress yourself to make it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 am 
Maiden of many mules

I think the date works for me, I don't have any plans at the moment :) What time are we talking about?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 am 

Ethy wrote:
I think the date works for me, I don't have any plans at the moment :) What time are we talking about?

We'd probably be going at the normal time, found in the original post. If Anida would prefer to drop out of the static, then we probably won't have a Sunday run anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:10 pm 
Maiden of many mules

Was that around noon est? Because Astrai, Jiu and I have our nyzul set around that time now D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 am 

Ethy wrote:
Was that around noon est? Because Astrai, Jiu and I have our nyzul set around that time now D:

About 4PM EST on Saturday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 am 

IGNs: Xiayren = main char (Sam58)
Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
Hey just letting you guys know i finally got my highspeed hooked up! ^^; I greatly apologize for flaking out on these missions. It just got so frustrating for me to even try and connect to inet by hacking on dialup each time :/ and then admins caught on to me so... I didnt have inet at all until today. Again im really sorry for not being here to keep up. I can do my best to catch up, but im not asking for you guys to wait on me. Thanks again for the help, and for letting a lowbie like me tag along in the first place lol ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
If you guys get close to where I stopped, I'd love to finish this storyline before I leave.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm 

Kylindar wrote:
If you guys get close to where I stopped, I'd love to finish this storyline before I leave.

Roger. We'll try to cram the missions in. I'll edit a date/time in tomorrow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next