Post subject: Re: STATIC!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 pm 

IGNs: Xiayren = main char (Sam58)
Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
I dont mind either way, but dual sam's means you can let me off my chain :twisted:
and I always quite enjoy that. {Mhaura}hahahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 pm 

I dont mind going dual sams at all, but the lvl 46 cap is a bit low, if you guys want to do that for tonight that's fine, but if dude can get his sam to 50 or up before next weeks static that would be preferable. So as far as changing out the jobs, that's fine and up to you if you want ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:26 pm 

hmmmm, now that i think about it, we may need the nin tank since we dont have too many mages, i will be going blu/white and we have lit as blm/white(?) and a brd but no main heal, so up to everyone on what we do

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 pm 

Ok, sorry to post so many times in a row, but the first meeting of the static was, lets say less than brilliant. This was greatly due to my forgetting that drev couldn't make it. Also Dom never showed >.<.Thank you mega and mithraniel for filling in. From now on if you cannot make it to the static it would be really nice if you could post that you will not be making it, I understand that things come up and sometimes it can't be helped, but it saves a lot of time when we know who is able to make it. Thank you all who showed up on time.

On that note, we have an openning in the static! we could use another mage for a perma fill-in so if anyone is interested let me know!

Hopefully next week will have a better turn out, until then happy partying

PS....should we come up with a name for the static...just saying static is getting old?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:47 pm 

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
Im down for this evening, we still doing it @8pm est? I should be ingame till then so just send me a tell if im afk ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 pm 

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
I'm down for tonight ^^ @8pm "CST" I'll be there ;P I should be ingame till then so just send a /tell if you need me, or on msn if u need to /nudge lol ::deja vuu::

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:58 am 

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
Hey drac i must of just missed you in ls, i had been afk, but if you still want to keep static going, or least make it a duo Im up for it, im not sure if Litu is interested or not, or anyone else for that matter, but just let me know what you want to do ^^ I'd love to get sam lv'd XD oh and btw I got my highspeed now! :ugeek: so now anytime, anyplace, just point the samurai signal to the sky, and i'll be there to save the day!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:01 am 

cool xia, sounds good, about this last thursday i got called in to work at the last minute so i wasn't able to make it on until really late, we will manage to get something setup eventually ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 am 

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
hey sorry i disappeared XD RL has been uber stressful and tryin to keep it all moving forward has been such a challenge gaming has completely fell off my plate :x but things are starting to settle down for me again (least heres hoping :x) and I should be able to start playing again in may if all goes as planned, again I'm really sorry I hadnt posted till now, just literally havent had the time to even remember to do so lols, well I hope all is good ^^' cya soon I hope ^.^b