-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
NEXT CONAN'S HINT!!~~

Bit of advice here from previous experience... if you have free time to do so, it would be best that the parties interested in the full rank up make their way to Boyahda at some point and procure the rare/ex drop off the high level goobbues. Last time we were there it took FOR-FREAKING-EVER just to get four drops, and that was with TH2+thf knife.

Just wanted to lay that part out for some folks with limited play times, and get a warning out to those on the proposed schedule ahead.

(Preemptive Post Edit: oh yeah, that ugly ass orc NM in Davoi... you guys will be there awhile with that many folks needing the Wand Drop. Should see who needs a coffer key/testimony from the mobs around there too...)

(Post ...er, Post Edit: Windy Missions are tedious because of the running around, for sure... but the big complaint is the sheer number of drops needed to complete them all.)

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Judgment_Key
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cursed_Key
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Curse_Wand
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Goobbue_Humus

-Ali

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm 

IGNs: Xiayren = main char (Sam58)
Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
Im down to go, Ren (50SAM) is on 5-1 and Comm (53WHM) is on 6-1, I can take whoever whenever ^^ so I'll be here for both days, I have plans tonight to go out, but I plan to get on early tomorrow and try for drops if anyone is on and wants too, before the set time. Then afterwards Ill likely go as the other char to try for drops into the night to get ready for sun.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:36 pm 
Maiden of many mules

Alisah wrote:
NEXT CONAN'S HINT!!~~

Bit of advice here from previous experience... if you have free time to do so, it would be best that the parties interested in the full rank up make their way to Boyahda at some point and procure the rare/ex drop off the high level goobbues. Last time we were there it took FOR-FREAKING-EVER just to get four drops, and that was with TH2+thf knife.

Just wanted to lay that part out for some folks with limited play times, and get a warning out to those on the proposed schedule ahead.

(Preemptive Post Edit: oh yeah, that ugly ass orc NM in Davoi... you guys will be there awhile with that many folks needing the Wand Drop. Should see who needs a coffer key/testimony from the mobs around there too...)

(Post ...er, Post Edit: Windy Missions are tedious because of the running around, for sure... but the big complaint is the sheer number of drops needed to complete them all.)

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Judgment_Key
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cursed_Key
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Curse_Wand
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Goobbue_Humus

-Ali

Please for the love of something have the cursed key and goobbue humus farmed before Saturday/Sunday. We already have the Judgment key (2, thanks to jiu + Karnadas for farming with me to get them) out of the way. Cursed wand we will get together. But the more people who have gotten the cursed key + humus the better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:51 pm 

IGNs: Xiayren = main char (Sam58)
Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
Both Ren and Com have the cursed key and humus, Ren is now on 6-2 and Com is on 6-1, Im open for the same times again, but i can flex around pretty easy so Im very likely to be able to do it anytime ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:33 pm 
Maiden of many mules

I am sorry for the confusing around the missions today. I have postpone the event for now, I am not sure when I will start it up again - probably next weekend seeing I am unable to go on weekdays anymore. However feel free to finish up the missions on weekdays, if you can get people together for it. Just let me know where you stand.

But if you want to wait till weekend, please make sure you are on 5-1 + have farmed humus and the cursed key. Cursed wand we will do together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
Ethy wrote:
Please for the love of something have the cursed key and goobbue humus farmed before Saturday/Sunday. We already have the Judgment key (2, thanks to jiu + Karnadas for farming with me to get them) out of the way. Cursed wand we will get together. But the more people who have gotten the cursed key + humus the better.

The best part about the Tree that day was watching Ethy's taru NPC go SPLAT in one hit from mismanaged hate on that one Goobue. :lol:

What can I say, when Borne's involved, someone or something's gonna die.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm 
Maiden of many mules

my poor npc; ;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Kylindar wrote:
Ethy wrote:

The best part about the Tree that day was watching Ethy's taru NPC go SPLAT in one hit from mismanaged hate on that one Goobue. :lol:

What can I say, when Borne's involved, someone or something's gonna die.

"Crush them NOW, Giant Robo!!"

Goobbue>> "OOOOHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

/Uppercut

/jellydonutstompsquishysoundtaru

:lol:

-Ali

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 am 
Maiden of many mules

lol I should have picked a galka ;; maybe it would have lived lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 pm 
Maiden of many mules

We will do WM 5-1 Saturday at 2pm est, please show up on time this time, we don't really have that much time to run on to finish off these missions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next