-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Aidran wrote:
Derzerb wrote:
I will be coming mnk sub gimp whm for chi blasting.

Oh, I wasn't asking for input :?

Haha. Smelly galka. Haha...

Anyways. No one needs to post or anything, but if you can make it to ZNMs tonight, please do. We need to discuss some things as an LS about ZNMs, and the more people who attend, the better feedback there is.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 am 

Great run tonight, folks. That group before us took a chunk out of our time, but hopefully we'll make it back next week. We will be resuming Armed Gears next week, then we'll move on to Nosferatu once we've addressed all AG pops. I think we only have 3 pops left (Aidran, Daymos, Reizon), but I need to verify.

We're still a week or two at most from starting a new ZNM, so relax and take it easy before working up that zeni to buy a Pure Blood pop for the Vampyr.

We will also be shouting for more members on Monday, if necessary. The consensus was that everyone was fine with shouting, but if you have any feedback, concerns, or alternative suggestions to share, please feel free to post here. The same lotting rights we adhere to will be extended to outside help and newcomers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
The plan is to never melee on that right? Cuz that was about the boringest 2 hours ever. Next week I'll come pld/whm to at least backup heal.

Grats Reizon on radioactive pee boots.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 am 

Daymon wrote:
The plan is to never melee on that right? Cuz that was about the boringest 2 hours ever. Next week I'll come pld/whm to at least backup heal.

Grats Reizon on radioactive pee boots.

this should be obvious but pet melee is not allowed either under "no melee" law? pets can be highly effective in kited fights, often outweighing the potential TP gain. but i am not framillar with the specific fight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
I dunno, CC would hit for 27-90 towards the end at a low hit rate, probably only landing 1 of 5 hits. However every time I put CC in there the mob would seem to do a nasty AOE so I just quit. Jugpets do seem to disobey the defense laws of monsters though, such as a level 55-capped crab familiar hitting for 30 in beseiged while I hit for 10 at 75 with 400attack.

In the end I dont really care though, as long as we win. Biggest thing is I don't want to step on any toes and piss ppl off, especially when we're shouting and inviting unknown ppl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm 

Daymon wrote:
I dunno, CC would hit for 27-90 towards the end at a low hit rate, probably only landing 1 of 5 hits. However every time I put CC in there the mob would seem to do a nasty AOE so I just quit. Jugpets do seem to disobey the defense laws of monsters though, such as a level 55-capped crab familiar hitting for 30 in beseiged while I hit for 10 at 75 with 400attack.

In the end I dont really care though, as long as we win. Biggest thing is I don't want to step on any toes and piss ppl off, especially when we're shouting and inviting unknown ppl.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. I didn't think meleeing would be a problem at low HP since the rest of the fight was smooth, but AG alternating Restoral and Rail Cannon/Antigravity spoke for itself. I thought the extra damage at low HP would override the TP spam (since mobs ws at 100% instead of 300% at 26% HP), but I guess he's just too much of a badass to do that.

I think AG is really the only T3 melees aren't great on. All the ZNMs have easier TP moves or just spam TP; Armed Gears follows normal mob TP rules, except all of his attacks are strong AoEs with a large radial, and Restoral. If we had more whm/rdm spamming curaga and superbuffed melees, it might be fine, but I don't know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Long fight!~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:41 pm 

This week's ZNMs are postponed for now due to the update.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 pm 

Aidran wrote:
This week's ZNMs are postponed for now due to the update.

Nooooooo! *drops to his knees*

I haven't even been able to come back yet! T_T