-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm 

ONLY THOSE WISHING TO LOT ON NASHIRA GEAR NEED TO ATTEND That said everyone should read.

Those who are only lotting do not need a color chip, or a cosmo cleanse. Because this is later in the night on a regular limbus day, it does not interfere with anyone doing limbus other than the one entering the fight with them.

We've aranged with Foobar again to fight Proto-Ultima with the same agreement as last time.
The way this will work is one DH member who holds the chips necessary to open the battlefield will enter the fight with the Foobar alliance and participate in the fight (Kiler or myself at this time). Anyone else wishing to attain gear from the fight needs only to be in Temenos near the drop off point when the fight ends.
The way drops will work is we, as a shell get the choice of one item. The remaining 1-2 items go to Foobar, no questions asked. DH members who attend the afk fest outside the fight are allowed to comment 1 item. The decision on who gets to obtain which item is as follows:

DH member comments:
memberA: hands
memberB: hands
memberC: feet
memberD: head
MemberE: body

Drops are:
Hands
Feet

The DH member conducting the run will tell our members this, as such, members A B and C will /random. Members D and E will pout in the corner.

Member A rolls a 759
Member B rolls a 302
Member C rolls a 863

Member C won the lot for what DH member gets their item. Member C will be invited to the alliance and will lot their gear and pass on the others.
Unfortunatly, even though members A and B commented an item that dropped, they don't have the privilege of lotting today

A few notes. Many DH members (myself included) have issues with some Foobar members, and as such, there have been a few minor altercations between our members and their members. neither Xaetica or I believe that should have any effect on the way this plays out.

Last time they did this fight for us, there was the conclusion that the last few minutes they were zombieing the fight and it was very close time wise. While it was a death fest in there, they had 30 minutes left. It was an oversight by kat and the rest of us outside that the fight was 30 minutes when in fact it's 60 minutes, so that fear should hopefully be put to rest.

Third. Before Kat took her break, there was discussion about changing the way ultima chips were distributed, and instead of being owned by the shell, they would be 'bought' by players who could then do with them as they choose (as long as they didn't profit money wise). We never really reached a conclusion as to what we were doing with the chips. Distribution of chips has been following this method with me receiving a set and ary currently recieving a set, but nobody really seemed to be thrilled about that situation. If we determine sets are personal property at this point, that is still ok with me, and my choice as been to distribute the drop item in the same manner as if it was owned by the entire shell. If anyone else who has a set is unhappy with Foobar doing the runs, or wishes to distribute items differently, that is entirely their choice. If chips are infact still LS property, then it's a non issue.

If you plan to attend and hope to lot on gear, please say so below. Thanks everyone, that is all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 pm 
Soloable by "most" jobs.

IGNs: Arynel, Arinel, Elvynel, Hairynel, Meowynel
Nashira Body for me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 pm 

Nashira Hands plrz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 pm 

forgot I had to post this myself.

Nashira pants.

worst case scenario, double rot items drop (no items anyone has commented drop) I'm more than happy to pay full points for, if nobody else wants to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
to avoid said worst case scenaro i'll go for an item head or feet and pay the points for it etc. at least have a DH peep get a drop. in the event that other pieces drop just exclude me from the /random.

edit: somewhat misread zyn said he'll do the same thing, thought foobar wanted to know who would be lottin what so no magically switchin lots etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 pm 

you're still welcome to come and lot if that situation arises.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm 

Grats Kiler on Nashira Gages.

Stay tuned for a date/time for Ultima #3!