-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:55 pm 
The Eventress

I've had this in the main guidelines thread for quite some time now, but I wanted to separate it out to emphasise it, as im sure a few folks haven't dug through the thread to see it.

Quote:
I just wanted to clarify a few things regarding AF+1 material lotting.

Winning and obtaining a material when it's up for Open Lot or Free Lot does not mean that you cannot lot for one of your /seacom materials should it pop up later in the run. Also, there are no priorities for AF+1 lotting. They begin as a 75 lot, if no one has the material commented they move to 65+ open lot, if nobody 65+ lots, then they move to free lot for anyone to lot.

This is regardless of how many times you have been on runs vs. someone else, and how many times they have commented that job compared to you. If that person wishes to waive the right to lot so that you can have it, so be it, but they still retain the right to lot the material if they so choose.

I just don't want people to be afraid to lot something that isn't in their /seacom during open of free lot, I would sooner see it go to someone who will use it, rather than it rotting to the ground.