-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

What should we do regarding Proto-Omega?
Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 am
Use our chips now! 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Save chips until we have 2~3 sets. 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
Save chip sets until new people join limbus. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Re: Proto-Omega Poll
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Yeah, I do believe I could use more job versatility at this point.
Sometimes I forget that the real lure of an "online" game is to play with people online. And most of the post 75 activities require some versatility in order to attempt a variety of strategies.
I'll think of something that I won't mind leveling and bringing out on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
Derzerb wrote:
Sometimes I forget that the real lure of an "online" game is to play with people online. And most of the post 75 activities require some versatility in order to attempt a variety of strategies.
I'll think of something that I won't mind leveling and bringing out on a regular basis.

o.o
I can't picture Derzerb as anything else

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Katsuko wrote:
The only challenge that I really see us having as a linkshell (in my opinion) is job versatility. This is a tricky one because not everyone wants to level another job, or even likes any other job(s). Other folks have jobs leveled, but they may not want to play them for one reason or another. Because of this, others tend to have to come on certain jobs near indefinitely in order to get certain tasks completed.

@_@
Derzerb wrote:
Okay, you level 75's time to level a complementary job.
please?

Arynel wrote:
K time to level brd even tho I already have COR leveled!

:!:

Derzerb wrote:

Astrai wrote:
o.o

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 pm 

IGNs: FFXI - Borne
Alisah wrote:
Katsuko wrote:
The only challenge that I really see us having as a linkshell (in my opinion) is job versatility. This is a tricky one because not everyone wants to level another job, or even likes any other job(s). Other folks have jobs leveled, but they may not want to play them for one reason or another. Because of this, others tend to have to come on certain jobs near indefinitely in order to get certain tasks completed.

@_@
Derzerb wrote:
Okay, you level 75's time to level a complementary job.
please?

Arynel wrote:
K time to level brd even tho I already have COR leveled!

:!:

Derzerb wrote:

Astrai wrote:
o.o

lmao

OT, I'm already lvling several different jobs at the moment, in reference to job versatility, albeit very very slowly. lol :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 am 

Sorry, but odds are that if I am going to be useful and needed for any LS activity, its going to be as PLD. I just do not have the time to play this game enough to reasonably say "Sure, I'll get a few more jobs to 75!" It took me literally 5 years to get one job to 75, so sorry if I am not rushing off to level something new now that I finally got that far.

I've been with DH (or what it merged into for a while) for the entire time I have been playing this game, and what I respect most about the linkshell is that it tries to do things as a group without forcing people to do anything they don't want to do. In all honesty, if that changes, I'll probably be done with this game for good, as that will ruin what I perceive as my only chance of getting anywhere in it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 am 
The Eventress

Senkyoku wrote:
Sorry, but odds are that if I am going to be useful and needed for any LS activity, its going to be as PLD. I just do not have the time to play this game enough to reasonably say "Sure, I'll get a few more jobs to 75!" It took me literally 5 years to get one job to 75, so sorry if I am not rushing off to level something new now that I finally got that far.

I've been with DH (or what it merged into for a while) for the entire time I have been playing this game, and what I respect most about the linkshell is that it tries to do things as a group without forcing people to do anything they don't want to do. In all honesty, if that changes, I'll probably be done with this game for good, as that will ruin what I perceive as my only chance of getting anywhere in it.

Don't jump to conclusions, If you read my post again you'll see where I mentioned that asking this of anyone is unresonable given that we are a social LS. I merely wanted to mention it so that people who did have the time would maybe think about leveling another job, it's not like DH is ever going to have special requirements such as this.