inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:19 pm 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
Steam wrote:
Steam is now available for the Mac. Read what the press has to say, and what other gamers are saying. Or just download Steam now.

Steam has been a service exclusively for PC users since we launched it in 2004. For the first time we and our partners are bringing it to another platform. It's been a ton of work, but the Mac is great for the same reason the PC is great - they are both open systems that let gamers and game developers be as close as possible.

So check it out. If you have a Mac and are new to Steam, welcome! If you've been with us since the beginning, borrow a Mac and log into your Steam account and jump into a game. And for everybody, Portal is free from today until the 24th.

source:http://store.steampowered.com/news/3818/

Stopped using steam for awhile but recently started using it again anyways saw this and thought i'd share, pretty good stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:15 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
You.... have a Mac?...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
Me, no. But just putting this out there for any fellow Mac users. I personally do know some and already told them about it. And for anyone who doesn't have Portal should get it now that it's free for awhile and if your pc can't run it you can still get it now and install it later whenever you decide to upgrade your pc. Interesting puzzle game, rather short but still good.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm 

Denruki wrote:
Me, no. But just putting this out there for any fellow Mac users. I personally do know some and already told them about it. And for anyone who doesn't have Portal should get it now that it's free for awhile and if your pc can't run it you can still get it now and install it later whenever you decide to upgrade your pc, DERZERB. Interesting puzzle game, rather short but still good.

FTFY

but seriously, portal is an amazing game that anyone who is able should play at least once. (really short, but it's a good thing)