-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Borne wrote:
118/125? Oh, my God. :lol: :shock: I'm getting psyched for SSF4 around the corner. I'm so excited for it, I've been in a constant state of controlled anxiety, doing random chores and whatnot. I'll be lifting up fools and throttling the hell out of them on both systems. haha

By the way... I tried doing Gen's Hard Trial 5 again, just to see if I could still pull it off. Got up to Zan'ei and crapped out. :oops:

I told you, I was burning through them all while we were snowed in!! :lol:

Down to Balrog 4/5 (stupid EX upper comes out as EX torpedo punch half the time), Ken5 w/the FML links to air EX tatsu to Shinryuken, ELF5 a.k.a. the RSF madness, Abel5 features the empty FADC into dash Forward nonsense, Viper5 and the crazy crouch links to TK cancels to ex/ultra, and the aforementioned Gen5... where I crap out on the cr. Jab > st. Strong > Hyakurenko 1 frame cancel to super... I get a full 8 hit Gekiro most of the time now, but that damn 2 link to hands is so freaking tough to piano on the 360 controller. -_-;;

Renzokukin wrote:
i picked up heavy rain last week and ive actually been enjoying it, if you can get over the european actors doing their "american" accents its a a pretty fun game. need to finish it before next when when ff13 comes out.

(btw kyl and ali are you guys actually connected on live yet, last time i checked i think you said you weren't)

Yeah, finally got it setup in Dec... can PM me for my gamertag if you want.

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
Renzokukin wrote:
i picked up heavy rain last week and ive actually been enjoying it, if you can get over the european actors doing their "american" accents its a a pretty fun game. need to finish it before next when when ff13 comes out.

(btw kyl and ali are you guys actually connected on live yet, last time i checked i think you said you weren't)

I kinda want to try Heavy Rain, but my games budget is limited. I got rid of a few just this week, but I haven't gotten paid yet (*insert Balrog quote here*), so for Mar, I think I might get the Dragon Age expansion.

Yeah, we are on both Live and PSN now, I'll PM you my info as well.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 am 

Kylindar wrote:
I kinda want to try Heavy Rain, but my games budget is limited. I got rid of a few just this week, but I haven't gotten paid yet (*insert Balrog quote here*), so for Mar, I think I might get the Dragon Age expansion.

lol i only spent like 5 bucks on it, i had about $60 in best buy credit figured id spend it on a game since i refuse to pay for anything else there since its all overpriced crap :P, but as for march i think im getting ff13 and thats it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
BUMP for this old thing. I've been playing...

Alan Wake: Loved it, great mood and atmosphere, decent writing, though some of the dialogue was a bit narm-y. You think if they had worked on this as long as they did they would clean up the character models a bit more.

Transformers WFC: Sort of mediocre. Having a hard time justifying keeping it, after going through the campaign, and I'm not one for the multiplayer modes, though I've yet to try them. My favorite stage was the Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp one, and my least favorite was any where I had to hear Bumblebee whine or hear Steve Blum. Guy is fucking everywhere, like the damn Jim Cummings/Tress MacNeille of anime/videogames. -_-;

Borderlands: Had some fun with it when I first started, now entering bland mode. I'd heard it was akin to PSO, but that's not exactly right. I definitely wouldn't enjoy it if I hadn't been playing it with Ali.

Uncharted: Finally stopped neglecting my PS3. :lol: Much love to this game, though it's kinda short.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

What I've been playing...Super Robot Wars K...while watching every anime series featured in it except Dangaioh, which I haven't been able to find.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:03 am 

Kylindar wrote:
Alan Wake: Loved it, great mood and atmosphere, decent writing, though some of the dialogue was a bit narm-y. You think if they had worked on this as long as they did they would clean up the character models a bit more.

I got alan wake for my bday months back and i still havent played it. for which i do feel ashamed cause ive heard nothing but positive things about it lol.

Hmm lets see, i have been in an xbox mood for awhile so like kyl i played through transformers, which was pretty fun. I played though splinter cell: conviction which i enjoyed as well. And i got halo reach a week or so ago but i havent put too much time into that yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 pm 

IGNs: Main: Richter
My brother got me Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep which i've been playing non stop since my birthday... That and Tales of Eternia which I imported and got on that day (imported for PSP since the original title [US Tales of Destiny 2] for PSX is $110+ now). I already beat BbS (all 3 stories and final chapter), n i'm working on getting the Ultima Keyblade for Aqua :D Not gonna get it for Ventus or Terra though, WAY too tedious to get it 3 times. I also just got to Celestia on ToE if anyone has played through it =p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am 
Rampaging Warlock

IGNs: Anidawehi (mithra rdm, ACTIVE), Iernhardt (galka war, Inactive), Elijah (elvaan mnk, Inactive).
Guild Wars is about all I CAN play at this time. The game runs on minimal resources, so my PC handles it like a dream and the game also runs with minimal lag on a dial-up connection. And it doesn't have any monthly subscription fees.

Perfect for all us poor old folks using antique PC's and AOL. Although I have been through the storyline 3x already and now taking a fourth character through. I REALLY need to get the other two campaigns.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:12 am 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Alan Wake was the f'in business. Clearly a labor of love in all aspects. Wished it was a longer experience considering the development time, but it's a must play for the system.

Just now coming off several months' run of games including Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Alan Wake, and Bionic Commando.

All great in their own way... I feel almost spoiled for having played them all practically back to back at dirt cheap prices or through borrowing, lol.

Might pop in Bioshock next, I dunno yet.

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Super Robot Wars L

It's not even out in Japan yet, but some places got ahold of it early in Hong Kong....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7