-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
Disgaea3Disgaea3Disgaea3Disgaea3
lol...or gta4, and fallout3 when i'm really bored or feel like shooting people, oh and I borrowed mgs4 from a friend it's an awesome movie. I also think its bad that I haven't turned off my ps3 for about 3 weeks now.

as for pc, other than ffxi I've gone back to playing ultima online(on a freeserver atm) pewpew it was the second mmo I've ever played and paid for, bout 3 years on the official pay servers then quit due to me being poor. When i entered high school I made a friend that also had also played UO and introduced me to the whole *ahem*servers and I've been playing it on and off along with ffxi since then.

Ive also dabbled in other free mmos and some betas but those were never able to hold my interest like ffxi and uo. However I am waiting for Valkyrie Sky(mmo shoot'em up i mentioned a few months ago) it's a touhou type game with the ability of co-op play and some rpg type aspects if anyone can get that reference. I'm a fan of shooter games and an mmo shooter sorta made me laugh but I tried the beta and it peaked my interest.

Daymon wrote:
He's so into it though, runs around outside with his cardboard sword lifting up stones looking for ruppees.

I did this when I was a kid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
hory crap your ps3 has been on for 3 weeks, I MUST try that with my xbox360 and if it dies it'll give me the strength I need to go out and buy a ps3.. proving it is of course the better system. My 360 sounds like it's full of sand when it's reading the disk, granted it does work though, not that its been played more than 10 hours since I sent it in for repairs. I didnt really want to buy it, I just had 400 bucks to spend off of a tax return and there was really nothing else worth buying for around that price at that moment in the world. I regret it just as I always regreted buying the first xbox when it fell to 200 bucks /slap self, I sold that one and all my games and used the money to buy more ps2 games way back.

Oh and I also have to mention you can SAVE xbox games to your hard drive now! it gets rid of all worries of your disk drive dying! Its just too bad I seem to only get a max of 6gigs of space out of my 10gig harddrive even when I delete everything.. somehow.. and no game I have fits in those 6 damn gigs >.> I've always hated you MS, why do I keep giving you money for those inferior services you sell on the street corner.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 am 
Maiden of many mules

I wanna play Diablo3 D: I am even buying a whole new pc so I can play it at high res XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 am 

in my little vacation from this timesink of a game.....

Started and stopped playing ff3 again.

Paid for the backlog of halo maps i didnt have and played a few multiplayer rounds and stopped again.

Still working on the rest of the achievements for RE5 <3

Bought Valkyria Chronicles for 30 bucks but havent played it yet....i feel terrible for this lol.

Im noticing a pattern, my attention span really sucks on games these days ; ;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 pm 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
zomg im so gonna stalk you in diablo3 ethy, er... um.. tell me your characters name in diablo3 when it comes out so we can group on online >.>

oh and great avatar picture (at least i hope it's riona and im not wrong, besides spelling), strange for all those /smacks against squall in ff8 (and ff8 in general) I could agree with him more than most ff heroes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm 
Maiden of many mules

Daymon wrote:
zomg im so gonna stalk you in diablo3 ethy, er... um.. tell me your characters name in diablo3 when it comes out so we can group on online >.>

oh and great avatar picture (at least i hope it's riona and im not wrong, besides spelling), strange for all those /smacks against squall in ff8 (and ff8 in general) I could agree with him more than most ff heroes.

That would actually be quite fun to do, Nenja was talking about it also XD

yeah it's Rinoa :) FF8 is my favourite ff game to date :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 am 
Melee WHM master

IGNs: Main - Dude
Mules - Deathfromabove, Pieisawsome, Dudette, Minidude, Dudewheresmycar, and Dudesmule
hmmm well other then FFXI I just downloaded an emulator/rom pack for the first 7 FF games to play while lfg :lol: and when I'm not on my laptop I play GHWT GHM GH3 GHA (all for wii) brawl rockband halo 3 CoD4/5 and drinking games alot of drinking games :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 pm 
The Incredible Edible Zephie!

Guitar Hero World Tour

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as King

River City Ransom

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Disgaea DS

Fire Emblem

No More Heroes

Madworld

Okami

Princess Maker II

Ace Attorney series

Meteos

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Yu-Gi-Oh

Dance Dance Revolution

Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

Super Mario Galaxy

Legend of Zelda

Batallion Wars

I win =P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

The last games I've played would probably be Urban Reign, Silent Hill (just 2, 3, and 4), and Rule of Rose. I don't think many of you have heard about Rule of Rose--prove me wrong, prz. Urban Reign is really just the only game I can veg out and play for long periods of time, despite the intense boredom of doing so--Silent Hill and Rule of Rose are for special occasions, after long periods of time between their last playthrough.

Come to think of it, I haven't bought any new games in a while. Rule of Rose was actually my last buy, about 8 months ago or so. I feel so out of touch with my generation--a flip-phone that barely works, no iPod, no Blackberry or Crackberry or whatever you youngin's call them, no 360 or PS3 or Wii, waaaaaaaah.

That's alright, though. I'm going to spoil myself with a little bit of City of Villains later on this month. :?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm 
The Eventress

Aidran wrote:
That's alright, though. I'm going to spoil myself with a little bit of City of Villains later on this month. :?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. er, sorry!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next