-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Looks like The Humble guys are trying a new format; weekly sales of single games. This week it is a game called Bastion. Just bought it and its very engaging. It has beautiful artwork, some addicting music and funny narration. Ends in 5 days from this post.

*Unlock Bastion on Steam
*Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
*Includes DRM-free downloads

Can snatch it up at http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Different tiers of donation gets you different swag. Got a couple of $25 packages to gift my cousins for bdays. Those kids and their crazy bandanas.

Quote:
The action-RPG Bastion won over the gaming public with its incredible attention to every detail—from the tight combat controls, to the inspired, narrator-driven storytelling in a novel, post-apocalyptic fantasy world. Players take on the role of the Kid, entrusted with the thankless task of restoring the world after a disastrous calamity. With a none-too-small arsenal of stylized weapons, jaw-dropping art, and amazing music, Bastion truly deserves its reputation as a must-play indie game by Supergiant Games.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Just beat the game tonight and its easily up there in games I've played. You know when you beat a game and you get that "feeling"? Like you don't want it to end? .. Yep this was one of those times.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 am 
Maiden of many mules

I was actually thinking about buying this game on steam a while ago, but never got around to it. But it does look pretty nice :) I like buying games on sale on Steam. Summer sale should be up soon I think :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm 

I can fully endorse this game as well. I picked it up for 5 bucks on a sale just because. Turns out the game is incredible and has great storytelling (some of the best). There's definitely replayability too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:48 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Can get Bastion again in Humble Indie Bundle 9 if you pay over the average. 6 days left.

Other games include:

"Humble Indie Bundle 9 features ten wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. Pay over the average and you'll also get the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light; the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ; the hilarious fowl action-platformer Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken; the infectious frenzied action-puzzler A Virus Named TOM; the exquisitely crafted action-RPG Bastion; and the captivating puzzle-platformer LIMBO! "