-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Zoelle's Corner
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:06 pm 

Hey,

So, I decided to take a little corner of the DH forum and dedicate it to personal observations I make during the day to day I like to call life. My work keeps me in contact with some of the rarest specimens, and it tends to add a little spice to my day. That being said, my bewilderment for today is this:

Toilet Talkers:

Dear me, why would you even want to hold your cell phone in the same hand you wipe with in the first place. At work, I may make maybe three trips or so to the bathroom a day (I know, TMI), and each time I walk into these public facilities I hear some “chick” gabbing away while doing her business. Other than health concerns, which I am not even in the mood to vent about, who really wants to converse with another individual while sitting on “the crapper”; apparently in my neck of Florida, a lot of people. I mean, really, couldn’t the conversation wait the 2-3 minutes for once you have left the restroom. Not to mention, does everyone else really need to be part of the one-sided conversation.

My other “favorite” example is the chatty Kathy that has to talk with the BFF in the next stall. Nothing like hearing about the injustices of being on parole, or how their professor is mean because they require homework to be done before class starts. Seriously, I have heard so many conversations about how criminal activity is cool, and normal things like rules and standards are considered ridiculous.

So today, I made a mental note to myself: “Only use the private handicapped bathroom down the hall.” I believe my higher IQ has me at a disadvantage to understanding all the intricacies of retarded behavior, thus making me the handicapped individual.

Stay tuned for next time….

<Hops off the soap box>

Post subject: Re: Zoelle's Corner
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:07 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Quote:
So today, I made a mental note to myself: “Only use the private handicapped bathroom down the hall.” I believe my higher IQ has me at a disadvantage to understanding all the intricacies of retarded behavior, thus making me the handicapped individual.

I know precisely how that is...

A lot of people nowadays have no concept of personal responsibility.

Post subject: Re: Zoelle's Corner
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 pm 
Melee WHM master

IGNs: Main - Dude
Mules - Deathfromabove, Pieisawsome, Dudette, Minidude, Dudewheresmycar, and Dudesmule
In this day and age it seems that people with above average IQs are a rarity and people with little brain compacity are only useing to think of "me me me me me me me me...". examples from today alone
1) English class today doing Hamlet someone shows up 45min late to class and spend 15min arguing with the teacher, about how he should go over the stuff he had just finished going over just for the them while the rest of the class waits.
2) Law class Teacher is trying to explain how todays class was going to be really busy with marking assignments a test and going over the new stuff but it's kind of hard to when there are 4 very talkative girls in the back row that wont shut up! Then when the teacher finally shuts them up and gets started on the homework they all ask if they can have a few min because they missed a few questions (didnt do their any of their homework). After arguing about it teacher says they can go do it in another room so they leave and he gets on with the marking. 5min later they come back in and ask a few of their friends if they can borrow their text books because theirs are at home. *palmface* It's like this every day no wonder people shoot up schools they are sick of all the idiots! And no I'm not going to take a rifle to school it's Canada theres no way I can get a gun without my parents consent :roll: