-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:24 pm 
Soloable by "most" jobs.

IGNs: Arynel, Arinel, Elvynel, Hairynel, Meowynel
We should schedule a reunion date and time, where we all come back at once on the same day and time and can sit around and catch up......!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
... .. ... .... . .... .. Sounds interesting.

Ethy wrote:
I am coming back. Just need to reinstall ff11 -o-; on all pcs lol

orz

Aww, jeez. Maybe I'll look into that collection for the xbox360 now.

FML. :lol:

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

HAAA HA HA HA HA HA.

SE, you are so lame and money hungry.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm 

clearly ffxi was the beta to 14 so as all betas do the end of the game breaks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:01 pm 

IGNs: FFXI - Borne
I've been trying to think of the right words to say all day long in response to this. All I came up with was "No." lol :lol: Not falling for it this time. It's nice having a decent schedule and excess energy. A hell of a lot more positive vibes as well, though that does refer only to my situation at home. I think I'll pass until FFXIV comes out--and even that's still up in the air.

Definitely sounds interesting, though. I'd like to know if they're going to rebalance some of the Gods and other HNMs in preparation. Would love and hate to see something like Vrtra soloed. :lol: RDM sj might just be broken soon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 am 
MS Paint Artisan

IGNs: Maiyuu, Iamhomeless, Tofumuncher, Ayvera, Smurfypimp
BLM, RDM, BST 75
BRD 49, WHM 41, and more misc lvled jobs
GDI!! NUU Taking out the lvl cap for CoPs!?!? That's gonna be like WoW's instance runs where they don't have a level cap too... soooo.... unless they change the mobs or w/e.. ppl are just gonna be able to run through w/ a higher up... (mainly looking at the RMT here...I have a feeling they will come back with so much at stake, no matter how banned they are) Not to mention the other ppl who have completed it on hard/somewhat harder mode heh.

lvl 99...just... speechless entirely...

new HNM/NM..thought they just added a lot a little while back ago...w/e floats their boat I guess... Are these NM/HNMs gonna have crap drop rates too? T_T nuuu.

I really hope they don't make the game TOO easy mode now :( cuz then it will just feel like you really haven't accomplished anything "worth while" OMG you have the "#######" (w/e item lol) NOWAI!? I always wanted one. Now it will be, you have one, omg so do i and it only took me 3 days to get it >_>

...at least, that's how Taru and I see it. They're some of the main reasons why we quit WoW in the first place. They made it way too easy, no challenge (unless you got REALLY dumb players), and EVERYONE had the same "pride accomplishments" no matter of how you played.... noobish or veteran.

O well :( we shall see what happens now. I'm still play, cuz I am VERY curious.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
Broke game or not i'm just happy to do something besides solo 50,000 exp for a +1str merit on bst. Honestly though I would of liked more jobs at 75 (but I HATE partying for exp), im not sure what I would have done at 75 with them with ffxi in its current form. Forget the repeating endgame crap with people I dont know to wait months on end for gear that barely matters. This gives me the point of trying to be one of the first lv99 bst, that more than works for me to get me to play. Could also solo a bunch of jobs 70-99 in nearly the same way as bst, /shrug. lots of stuff to do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 am 
Maiden of many mules

Alisah wrote:
... .. ... .... . .... .. Sounds interesting.

Ethy wrote:
I am coming back. Just need to reinstall ff11 -o-; on all pcs lol

orz

Aww, jeez. Maybe I'll look into that collection for the xbox360 now.

FML. :lol:

yessss come back~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Borne wrote:
I've been trying to think of the right words to say all day long in response to this. All I came up with was "No." lol :lol: Not falling for it this time. It's nice having a decent schedule and excess energy. A hell of a lot more positive vibes as well, though that does refer only to my situation at home. I think I'll pass until FFXIV comes out--and even that's still up in the air.

Definitely sounds interesting, though. I'd like to know if they're going to rebalance some of the Gods and other HNMs in preparation. Would love and hate to see something like Vrtra soloed. :lol: RDM sj might just be broken soon.

f'kn Borne.

But you bring up a valid point. Seems like they'll have to deconstruct a lot of the existing limitations to accommodate these latest changes. Dragon's Aery is bad enough as is; now with the level cap set to 99, you'll have smaller groups up there eager to take on the wee beasties. Larger groups will splinter; newbies to the zone will light up with anticipation and walk home empty handed after botters get that 3 minute claim and kill under their belt for the 5th day in a row. :lol: Sky mobs and ??? spots will probably fall under this category as well... easy mobs will be easier still, and diorite hunting will be even more of a pain in the ass.

I'm also curious to see what kind of re-balancing act they'll pull to keep everything moderately under control. Looks like a FFA at this point lol.

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm 

Alisah wrote:
Borne wrote:

f'kn Borne.

But you bring up a valid point. Seems like they'll have to deconstruct a lot of the existing limitations to accommodate these latest changes. Dragon's Aery is bad enough as is; now with the level cap set to 99, you'll have smaller groups up there eager to take on the wee beasties. Larger groups will splinter; newbies to the zone will light up with anticipation and walk home empty handed after botters get that 3 minute claim and kill under their belt for the 5th day in a row. :lol: Sky mobs and ??? spots will probably fall under this category as well... easy mobs will be easier still, and diorite hunting will be even more of a pain in the ass.

I'm also curious to see what kind of re-balancing act they'll pull to keep everything moderately under control. Looks like a FFA at this point lol.

I disagree actually... There is exactly 1 level 51 piece of gear that level 75 players will go out of their way to obtain/use, I don't see why a level 99 player would want anything to do with level 72-75 gear. Since the first cap increase will probably only be to level 80, this makes some sense, because gods and such will be even easier to down, so yes, there may be an influx of competition, but once it's 85 and over, I don't see current gear scaling that well. 24 levels is huge, I hope SE realizes that is is prepared to fill all those levels. Both with mobs, proper gear, synth recipies, spells, abilities, and enough new endgame content to be worthwhile.
Part of me is anticipating though, that they will just be adding a "Hard mode" to current endgame stuff, where instead of level 90 kirin, you're fighting level 120 kirin, and you get Osode +2, lame.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next